Our data protection obligation
We consider our customers our partners. This partnership also extends to the way we treat your personal data. For BRIGNOLE it is obvious to cooperate with its customers when it comes to protecting their privacy.
We collect only the data we need to make your purchases easier. You decide what data you want to make available to us. By transmitting information to BRIGNOLE to get a better service, you help to make BRIGNOLE better for everyone.
We are committed to ensuring the protection and treatment in accordance with the law of your personal data. With this data protection declaration we inform you in detail about our data processing.
Field of application
This data protection declaration applies to all business activities of BRIGNOLE.
Should contradictions arise between this data protection declaration and other applicable contractual or commercial conditions, the provisions of this data protection declaration shall take precedence over the others.
This data protection declaration applies both to personal data already available and to future data. By accepting the processing of your personal data, not only your personal data collected in the future but also data that we have already recorded will be processed in accordance with this data protection declaration.
When we refer in this data protection declaration to the processing of your personal data, we mean any operation carried out with it. This includes, for example, the collection, recording, management, use, transmission, disclosure or deletion.
We collect personal data in order to offer you better services, for example to optimize our services, to personalize the communication with the customer or to simplify the operations during the purchase so that you can get to your goal earlier.
Why we collect and process personal data
We collect and process personal data for various purposes that can be summarized in the following groups. We may process your personal data in particular for one or more of the following purposes.
Products and services for customers
– Preparation and sale of our products and services for customers;
– processing of orders and contracts, including sending order and dispatch confirmations, delivery confirmations, delivery and billing;
– organization and performance of services for customers;
– organization and performance of market research and opinion polls;
Communication with customers
– Preparation, administration and development of communication with customers through electronic means of communication;
– commercial communication by mail and telephone, e-mail, voice messages, text messages (SMS), messages with images (MMS), video messages or instant messaging;
– evaluation of the use of our offers by telephone, fax, e-mail, voice messages, text messages (SMS), picture messages (MMS) or instant messaging, e.g. type of use, frequency and duration of use or exact location of use.
Competitions and events organization
– Organization and running of contests or games with prizes, including information and publication of the winners through our website, mobile apps or our offers on Internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks
– Organization and holding of special events such as advertising or sponsored events and other events.
Analysis of customer behavior
– Recording and individualized and personal analysis, or anonymously and by category, of past and current customer behavior and purchasing behavior in connection with the use of services in our online shop, applications for mobile devices or Internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks
– Individual and personal identification, classification and analysis, or anonymously and by category, of customers’ current and potential needs and interests
– Placement and individualized and personal analysis, but also anonymously and by category, of the behavior and potential of the client
– Statistical analysis of customer behavior based on anonymous customer data
– Comparison of new personal data collected about the customer with data already collected by us in the past
– Comparison of personal data with publicly accessible data and data acquired from third parties for the purpose of improving our database and analyzing customer behavior. The enrichment of profiles with third-party data consists, for example, in the integration of data from the Federal Statistical Office, calendars or geodata.
– Effective use of online and offline data by usefully combining existing records as a unified and target group oriented approach to improve marketing measures.
– Sending personalized communications by mail or phone, fax, e-mail, voice messages, text messages (SMS), image messages (MMS), video messages or instant messaging
– Individualized and customized adaptation of offers on our website, mobile applications or in our channels on Internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks
When we collect your personal information
We collect personal information when we have contact with you. The situations in which we have contact with you are numerous and include, for example, the following circumstances:
– You buy our services in our online shop
– Use customer service
– Receive a newsletter or other communication about our services
– Participate in a contest or a prize game
– Participate in one of our market research campaigns or our opinion poll
– Use or communicate with us or third parties through our website, our mobile apps or offers on Internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks.
– Communicate with us by phone, fax, e-mail, voice messages, text messages (SMS), messages with images (MMS), video messages or instant messaging
– Get in touch with us at special events such as advertising and sponsored events or other events
What are your personal data we collect
First of all, we collect the personal data that you make available to us, but also those that are automatically or manually recorded when we contact you. Which data we collect depends on the individual case. Among other things, we may collect the following personal data.
Data concerning person:
– Surname and first name
– Language Preferences
– Phone number(s)
– Email address(es)
– Identification number of your technological devices
– Information about newsletters to which you are a subscriber or other advertisement
Customer activity data:
– Contract data (including contract date, contract type, subject matter, counterparty, term of validity, contract value, claims made under the contract)
– Information on purchases (including date of purchase, place and time, type of purchase, quantity and value of goods and services purchased, interruption of the purchase process, payment methods used, paying agency, purchase history)
– Customer service information (including product returns, complaints, warranty cases)
– Session data of visits to our website, our mobile applications or our offers on Internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks (including duration and frequency of visits, language and country preferences, browser and computer operating system information, IP addresses, search criteria and results, ratings expressed)
– Location data when using mobile devices
– Communications by phone, fax, e-mail, voice messages, text messages (SMS), picture messages (MMS), video messages or instant messaging
How long we keep your personal data
We will retain your personal data for as long as we deem it necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, or as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
We delete your personal data as soon as we no longer need it and in any case after the expiry of the maximum retention period prescribed by law.
To whom we forward your personal data
We do not forward your personal data to any other company or person. BRIGNOLE employees and collaborators can access this data to analyze and use it only for the activities of the company itself.
We may only transmit your personal data if we consider it necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, in the event of legal proceedings, at the request of the courts and competent authorities or by virtue of other legal obligations to the file to protect and defend our rights or assets.
Under no circumstances do we sell your personal data to third parties.
How we protect your personal data
We have adequate technical and organizational measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data. We protect your personal data against unauthorized or accidental destruction/deletion, accidental loss, technical errors, falsification, theft or misuse and against unauthorized modification, copying, access or other processing.
However, you should be aware that the transmission of information via the Internet or other electronic means inevitably involves risks, and therefore we cannot provide any guarantees regarding the security of information transmitted through these channels.
How and which cookies we use
Most of the cookies we use are automatically deleted from your computer or mobile device at the end of the session. We also use persistent cookies that remain stored on your computer or mobile device at the end of the session. If you visit our site again, we automatically recognize the entries and settings you prefer. These cookies are automatically deactivated when the programmed period expires. They serve to make our site easier to use, more efficient and safer for you. These cookies, for example, display information that is specifically tailored to your interests on the page.
With the retargeting technology we use, we can specifically target advertising to users who are already interested in our online shop and our products. We are convinced that the display of personalized, interest-based advertising is usually more interesting for the user than advertising without personal reference. The display of advertising media takes place in retargeting based on a cookie-based analysis of previous user behavior. In this we cooperate with partner companies. Therefore, when you visit our website, cookies from partner companies can also be saved on your computer or mobile device. These cookies are automatically deactivated at the expiration of the programmed period.
What data is saved in cookies
No personal data is stored in the cookies we use. The cookies we use cannot be assigned to a specific person. When a cookie is activated, it is assigned an identification number.
How you can prevent cookies from being saved
Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can set your browser so that it does not accept cookies or always asks you before storing a cookie from a visited site. You can also delete cookies from your computer or mobile device using the corresponding function of your browser. If you choose to disable our cookies or those of our partner companies, you will not see any information on our site and you will not be able to use features that could improve your visit.
How we evaluate log files
For technical reasons, every time you access our website your web browser transmits us a series of data regarding use. This data is stored in log files called log files. These are the following usage data: date and time of opening our site, IP address of your computer or mobile device, address of the Internet page from which you come to our site, amount of data transmitted and name and version of your browser.
The evaluation of log files helps us to further improve our site and make it easier for the user, to find and solve errors faster and to manage server capacity. Using the log files we can for example determine the times when our site attracts most interest and provide the appropriate volume of data to enable you to use it in the best possible way.
How we use Google Analytics for web analysis
Google uses the information obtained by the cookie to evaluate your use of our website on our behalf, to compile reports on website activities and to make them available to us for analysis purposes. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data stored on this website.
You can prevent the installation and recording of cookies with the corresponding setting on your browser. We would like to point out, however, that in this case you will no longer be able to see certain information on our website and that certain functions, which should improve your visit, can no longer be used.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
How we use social plugins
On our website we offer recommendation buttons for the following social networks: Facebook, Google+, Twitter. They allow you to recommend the content of the site you have selected to other Internet users via the respective social network and add it to your personal profile. The recommendation buttons are provided by social network providers.
By placing these plugins on our site, interested social network providers also receive the information that you have called up our site. If during your visit on our site you are connected to one of the social networks mentioned, the provider can attribute it to your user account. If you do not want this attribution, we advise you to log out of the social network before visiting our site.
If you use the commands/buttons, the corresponding information will be transmitted to the respective social network and saved there. Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection, further processing and use of the data and setting options to protect your privacy can be found in the data protection guidelines of the respective providers:
– Facebook: https://facebook.com/policy.php
– Lnkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
You can prevent cookies from being saved with the respective setting of your browser (see the instruction above).
Who we are (owner of the data collection)
Owner of the data collection is BRIGNOLE via Monte Carmen 11, 6900 Lugano – Switzerland
How can you view your personal data
You have the right to obtain information about your personal data processed by us at any time, to request its correction or completion, to object to its processing or to request its deletion.
How you can contact us
If you would like information about your personal data, if you would like to provide us with an update, if you would like to request its deletion or if you have any questions about the processing of your personal data or about this data protection statement, you can contact us at the address below:
via Monte Carmen 11, 6900 Lugano – Switzerland
How we update this data protection statement
We may, at our discretion and without prior notice, from time to time update, modify, supplement or otherwise process this data protection statement in order to process your registered personal data in another way. We recommend that you regularly check whether our data protection declaration has been updated.
via Monte Carmen 11, 6900 Lugano – Svizzera